Sunday 17 April 2016

Shooting my advertising day look:










Here are some of my favourite images from shooting my advertising day looks. I decided that I would take inspiration from the current Chanel SS16 L.A Sunrise collection and have the models hair blowing in the wind, this is something I think worked well in the pictures as this have them a free and natural feeling. Taking inspiration from the collection I have created a look to have a bright blush and lipstick. When looking into the collection there was an orangey/coral lipstick that I liked and therefore used within my advertisement look. Also in the collection there was a blush/illuminating powder that I liked and therefore have made the models skin very glowy and have used a blush on the cheeks. To be on the safe side as I do not know exactly what product I will use in my final advertisement, I then changed the look to have more natural looking makeup as although the foundation was not part of the current SS16 collection, it is one of Chanel's best selling products and if the brief allows me to advertise this product I will probably go with that one. With the skin I wanted to present a glow from being in the sun as the collection is called L.A Sunrise, this means I have applied a lot of highlighter to the face and to the collar bones to make them stand out and feel glowy. I am happy with the outcome of these images, however I would have liked to have used the same gel lighting as Chanel had, however I was unable to change the background and had to stick with the grey that they had available. My next step would be to see if I can create the same effect as the collection with editing, if this is not possible I will look to shoot the images again, although overall I am happy with the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment