Saturday 9 April 2016

Catwalk look 2.

I have now shot my second catwalk look, once again I set the lighting as I have previously, however this time I wanted to create the feel that the image was taken backstage when the models are having there makeup and hair done, therefore in these images I can then draw the attention to the makeup with close up images. I like these images more than the first as I think the makeup looks better. As you can see from my designs and the images the styling of the hair has again had to be adapted as my model did not have enough hair for the style I would have ideally liked, however the makeup is the same as the designs as it features the glitter on the eyelid and the turquoise liner on the bottom of the eye. Again the skin is matte with a little blush on the cheeks and a coral lip. Here are the images I liked the most from the shoot.




I think the styling looks like it could have been from a Chanel show, with the white shirt and the necklace fits with the futuristic vibe from the SS16 show. Furthermore I think the close up images are successful as they show off the makeup very well at the same time as blurring the background out. I think the makeup was successful for this shoot, the skin look very nice and matte as I was hoping and the lip does not take away from the eyes. I think the whole look compliments each other. My next step would be to re-touch the images and see if any of them need cropping for the best outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment