Wednesday 13 April 2016

Final night look advertisement images.









Here are some of the images I took in the studios for my Chanel No.5 perfume advertisement for the night look part of the brief. For this look I went for a heavily contoured look, in particular the highlighting part of the base, I then decided to go with a smoked out gold eye and applied lashes to give the overall look a more 'flirty' feel. I decided to go with a nude lip as even though this is a night look I wanted to keep with the theme of Chanel and keep the model looking quite natural. For the hair I have simply curled it giving the hair a little volume. With the styling for the shoot I went with the 'little black dress' which fits with the 'Chanel look' as this is something that often the models are styled in. To add a little colour to the look I painted the models nails red, this is still within the colour palette of Chanel but the colour has connotations of sex and love which makes the image seem a little more grown up.
I am very pleased with these images, although one thing I would do differently would be a heavier application of the gold eye as this would stand out more, however all in all I think the look was successful. I feel the lighting was very good and hit the high points of the face very complimentary. The next step for my night look advertisement would be to edit the images, I will be placing the model on the background of a night time city landscape, preferably one that has the Eiffel Tower in it as this will cement the fact that it is a Chanel advertisement, however if this is not possible I will have to take my own image to put the model against. Finally I would like to edit an image of the perfume bottle somewhere on the image along with the logo and text. After this I will then look to see what soft of image I would like to create in terms of the day look advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment