Tuesday 19 April 2016

First editorial look.










Here are the images taken from my first editorial shoot. I am going to create the two looks to be from the same editorial spread, however I want the two looks to be different in respect to the clothing. I am going to keep the lighting and background the same however have a different model and different outfit. I think this shoot was successful, I like the styling from the shoot, the jacket and the pearls look very Chanel to me and I like some of the poses the model has done. I feel as though although the model is wearing a jacket this still feels spring/summer, this is because it had been put with a dress and the sunglasses, furthermore Chanel normally features a jacket of this description in their editorials so this still fits with my chosen brand. I would have liked to have taken more images to have more to choose from however I ran out of time as my camera would not work at first. As you can see I have stuck with the background I planned to and the lighting style that I wanted to go with.
My next step would be to crop and edit the images to my liking and then to shoot my next editorial look for the spread. All in all I am happy with the outcome of my images and feel that this has been a successful shoot that feels spring/summer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment