Sunday 24 April 2016

experimenting with my editorial images.

With this image I feel I have successfully taken away the reflection of the studio that was previously in the sunglasses, this has improved the image so much and I am much more keen on the outcome now as I was feeling a little dissapointed with what I had done, however now I am pleased with how the picture looks.


With this image I decided to edit the models dress to cover her cleavage. I decided to do this as I did not want the focus to be on the models chest, I also feel now that the image and look seems a lot more demure, classy and something that reflects Chanel.



Here I have experimented with placing the Chanel brand name on my editorial images. I have decided to experiment with a few pictures as I am unsure which ones I will use for my final two images and wanted to see if by placing the brand name on them will help me make a decision and I may end up preferring some to others. I am very pleased with the outcome of these images, I feel as though they could be seen in a magazine for Chanel and I feel as though they fit with the SS16 theme. I have chosen to keep the images minimal in terms of the writing, I have not used the brand logo as I did not want to overcrowd the simplicity of the pictures and take away from the model. With the background I kept it minimal as I wanted the model to be the main focus of the pictures and be what the viewer will focus on. Overall I am pleased with the outcome and how the final pictures look. My next step will be to decide which pictures I prefer and feel reflect Chanel and SS16 the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment