Tuesday 19 April 2016

Planning my editorial: Face and hair charts.


Here are my face charts for my editorial looks. The first look will feature a pink lip and smokey eyes. I want the base to be quite minimal with a little blush, although in the face chart the blush has come out a little stronger than I would have liked. The second look will feature an orange lip as these colours relate to my other images, the advertising has been a lipstick in orange and the catwalk looks featured pink lips. I want the main focus to be on the lips for my editorials as this is the main thing I will be changing for both looks, the models will also be wearing sunglasses and this means that you may not be able to see the makeup on the eyes.









Here are my charts and design notes for the hair for my editorial looks, as you can see I have written how the hair will represent Chanel and SS16. 

No comments:

Post a Comment