Thursday 14 April 2016

Planning my advertisements: Face and hair charts.

Here are my hair charts and design notes for the hair part of my advertising images.

These images are the design notes and charts for my Chanel No.5 night look advertisement. I have decided to go for a blonde model as often the models for Chanel are fair and blonde. I have designed the hair to be in tighter curls as this will reflect that the model has got ready and styled her hair to go out instead of having the 'just woken up' hair style. With the hair I wanted to have a model with shorter hair as this will be a nice contrast and different to my day look as my model will have darker, longer hair. 



Here are the design notes and hair charts for my second advertising look, the day look. I have decided to go for a loose curled hairstyle that will kind of look like beach hair, I feel this will work with the element I have decided to use with the wind blowing the hair. The hair will also be loose and beach waves as this I feel reflects summer quite well as beach hair holds connotations of hot weather and being on the beach/going in the sea. My model for this look will have longer hair as I think it will work better with the wind and I have chosen a model to have darker hair as I wanted my advertisements to be noticeably different.

Face charts.
Here is might night look face chart, as you can see the quality of the picture is not very good but I feel as though the look I am going for it clear. I will be going for a strong contour for this look and it will involve a lot of highlighter. I am going to be sticking with a matte nude lip as this will look nice next to the smokey eyes I am going for. I wanted this look to be as if the model is going out, the look will also feature a little silver on the eyelids as this will relate to the SS16 catwalk looks.


Here is the face chart for my day time advertisement. Again the quality of the image is not good, yet I feel my idea is clear. I am going to be advertising a bright orange/coral lipstick, this will reflect the lips of the SS16 catwalk looks and will make the advertising and catwalk looks relate to each other. I am going to be keeping the eyes very minimal as I wan the focus to be on the lips. Finally I am going to be adding a bright blush to the cheeks as this will reflect the existing SS16 Chanel collection. I have chosen these colours as I feel they represent day looks and summer the best to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment