Thursday 17 March 2016

Timed assessment Preparation: Mood boards.


This is the mood board I have created around the hair and makeup styling for my catwalk look in the timed assessment. As you can see there is a clear theme of blue for the eye makeup. The hair will be styled away from the face so that this will give the look a sleek and high end feel to it. 


Here is the mood board I have created around the overall theme and feel of my Chanel inspired SS16 show. As you can see the looks from the SS16 Chanel show were quite futuristic and had a cyber element to them. This I feel was from the glasses and the fact that there was a lot of silver and white featured in the show. I have also included the actual products featured in Chanel's SS16 makeup collection L.A Sunrise. This has helped me to produce my face charts as I will be using a blush and the colour blue throughout my look. This has also inspired my designs for the hair I am going to create as again the hair is away from the face and tied up.
Mood boards are incredibly helpful with the design elements of my looks as through researching the images I am able to visualise what my look will appear like in real life and also gives anyone who views my mood boards visual representations of my concepts and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment