Saturday 19 March 2016

Timed assessment evaluation.

What did I think was successful?
Throughout my timed assessment I would say that my time keeping and preparation were very good. I had my face charts, hair charts and design notes all ready for when my model arrived. I believe my time keeping was successful as I had completed the look and photographed it in the time frame we had. Another element I liked about my timed assessment was the the colours of the eye liner were quite visible on camera, which is something I have struggled with in the past.

What were the issues I had?
The issues I would say I had throughout the timed assessment would be the fact that my model had a lot of baby hairs on her face, this showed up on the camera quite badly and hindered the outcome of the final look. Another element I would say I struggled with is the application of the hair. In all honesty I prefer makeup to hair and often find it difficult to successfully apply my hair design onto the model. I feel as though I have an image in my head and this is often not the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment