Monday 28 March 2016

Planning my catwalk images

Here is a diagram of the lighting I will be using for my catwalk looks. 





Here is an example of the image I aim to produce for my first catwalk look.
The beauty shopper. (2012). STELLA MCCARTNEY A/W12 MAKEUP.Available: https://fixmakeup.co.uk/2012/04/04/stella-mccartney-aw12-makeup/. Last accessed 28th March 2016.

I will be photographing the first look to be an extreme close up, this means the focus is on the makeup and not anything else in the image. 

For the second look I want to create an image as if the model has just walked on stage and is on the runway, this I feel will give me a different look to my first one as I do not want them to both look the same. 
Here is an example of how I want my second catwalk image to look.
Staff . (2016 ). Runway - Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016. Available: http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/closeup-shot-of-the-model-walking-the-runway-during-the-news-photo/506643982. Last accessed 28th March 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment