Friday 4 March 2016

Experimenting with my catwalk look: The eyes.

I have decided that I am definitely going to go for a matte finish to the skin with blushed cheeks, however one element that I am still not sure about is the eyes. I am unsure whether or not I will be using glitter on the eyelids or a simple base to go with the turquoise eyeliner.
In this weeks session I decided to experiment with the blue and the silver and see how they look together, then hopefully I will come to a decision on how I want my catwalk eyes to look.


Here is the experimentation with the clean base and the turquoise liner. I like this as I felt the flash of colour was very spring/summer and would work with my brands look for SS16 and with the current trends for this season.



Here was the experimentation with the silver with the liner. I like this however I think that if I am going to add the silver, I would like to go all out and use glitter not just a silver shadow as the silver is nice but I do not think it really adds anything to the look. I will now have to experiment with the silver glitter on the eyelids to see if I like the outcome of this better.

No comments:

Post a Comment