Saturday 26 March 2016

Preparation for night look advertisement: Mood board.

Here is the mood board I have created in preparation for my night look advertisement. The product I will be advertising is the Chanel No.5 perfume. I have chosen to go with the product as this is one of the most well known Chanel beauty products and is very easily recognisable. I have chosen the theme of being in a night city setting for my advertisement. Ideally I will go out and take images of a city setting at night and then add my images of the model during post production. I really like the image in the bottom left and this is something I am looking to recreate. The overall look to my advertisement will have a sexy feel and the idea behind the image will be a bombshell kind of persona that the everyday woman will aspire to be like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment