Wednesday 23 March 2016

Preparation for my catwalk shoot: Face charts.

In preparation for my catwalk shoot I have designed two face charts for the two looks. I have changed the face chart slightly from the original I designed for my timed assessment look, this is because from the timed assessment it was clear that I would need to make changes to my face chart as I would not be contouring the face anymore. I have also decided to change the type of glitter I will be using and will now be using bigger flakes of glitter as I think this will show up on camera better. Finally I have decided to change my model and will use a model with a darker skin tone as this I feel will compliment the green of the eye shadow better.
Here are my final face charts:
This is the face chart for my first look and the one I used for my timed assessment. I really like the outcome of this face chart and this is definitely one of the strongest face charts I have produced to date. As you can see I will be using quite a heavy blush to flush the cheeks with a bit of colour and will incorporate SS16 trends into my look with the green and the glitter. 

This is the face chart for my second look. Although I have messed up the nose on this chart I still like the outcome. I have decided that I will be keeping the skin and lips the same as this will give continuity throughout the looks and therefore they will look like they have come from the same collection. However the difference in my looks will be that I will be having the green on top of the eyes and this will be in a graphic style liner. Finally I will have glitter under the eyes instead of on top. I felt by doing this is was a fun way to have a slightly different look but to still keep the two designs fitting with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment